The TITAN Universal Soldier is a multi-purpose primary member, compatible with most formwork, falsework and scaffolding systems on the market. Strong and robust, with a range of accessories, Universal Soldiers are the TITANs of propping in the temporary works and civil engineering industries.
Available in a range of lengths, from 90mm to 3.6m, TITAN Universal Soldiers possess an impressive strength to weight ratio. Soldiers can easily be bolted together to make longer lengths and are adaptable to the most challenging of projects. The modular nature of the system, its flexibility and market leading service from Ischebeck TITAN makes the Universal Soldier the ultimate primary beam.
The TITAN Universal Soldier, when used in conjunction with other standard TITAN components, can be used for many applications, including double or single sided wall formwork. It can also be utilized as a primary beam for our TITAN Support System, a needle for our Screen Saver system or simply to span an opening in a slab.
Here are the main benefits of our Universal Soldiers .
- Designed to work with traditional soldiers
- Can be supplied pre-assembled
- Robust end plate
- Galvanised soldiers and ancillaries for longer life
- Strong joints between soldiers
- Used as HD props supporting high wall formwork
- 50mm gap between webs to directly fit RSK and most push-pull props
- Components can be used on a variety of other applications
Take a look at our Universal Solider product Gallery.