TITAN Column Clamp
Titan column clamps are assembled with 4 no. bolted corners and 4 no. hinged for ease of striking on a typical 3.0m high column. ‘L’ shaped column shutters are then crane handled and refixed by only 4 no. tie bars. The individual column arms of 1.0m and 1.37m can be used in isolation as formwork soldiers on stop-end and foundation shutters.
One set consists of • 4 supports • 2 clamping sets 15mm dia x 650mm • 8 bolts M 16 x 35 galvanised Access brackets and lifting plates are also available
Here are the main benefits of our TITAN Column Clamps.
- Large supporting length. i.e. for 5.4m column height, only 4 column clamps are required.
- Labour costs are reduced for each transfer & re-fixing.
- Designated for maximum concrete pressures
- Universal clamp for all column dimensions.
- Available as a complete column formwork system incl. clamps, plumbing props, concreting chutes, working platforms and lifting hooks.
- Formwork can be stripped diagonally and transferred in two halves
- No sanding of edges is required.
Take a look at our TITAN Column Clamp gallery.