Technical Sales Coordinator
An exciting position has become available for a full time Technical Sales Coordinator to join our friendly team based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, with the primary purpose of delivering sales growth across all of the company’s product ranges. The range consists of a wide variety of concrete accessories and other products for the construction market.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and able to plan effectively
- Ability to listen
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deals with others in a professional / appropriate manner
- Able to work well in a team
- Answer direct sales calls
- Support external Sales Representatives
- Service front trade-sales desk
- Respond to technical sales enquiries
- Ability to listen and clearly interpret requirements
- Utilising market intelligence to generate sales leads over the telephone and by e-mail
- Developing customer relationships to identify additional sales opportunities and encourage repeat business
- Produce sales quotations and chase these through to final outcome
- Verify invoices before postage
- Ensure credit limits are not exceeded at time of sale
- Track and update orders
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Sage accounts, Insphire
- Any other duties or responsibilities which may reasonably be asked of you by the Directors or other offices of the company in the course of its normal business
If you are interested, please apply to Poonam Bhatt – Poonam.email@example.com, with a brief application letter highlighting what you believe you could bring to the role and an up-to-date CV.