Shuttering units comprised of finely meshed, trapezoidally-profiled, expanded metal, designed for creating construction joints in concrete base slabs. Units are supplied to specific project-heights on site. recostal® shuttering is also available with anti-leakage material and clamps to eliminate the need to weld rebars.
- Recostal 1000 – for concrete slabs up to 300mm of wet concrete
- Recostal 2000 – for concrete slabs up to 900mm of wet concrete
- Recostal 2000 GT – for concrete slabs up to 1500mm of wet concrete
- Recostal 2000 GTZ – for concrete slabs over 1500mm of wet concrete
- recostal® 2000 GT Fabric Web units have a removable fabric material and solid foam insert, which is cut away after pouring and curing to reveal smooth concrete
Here are the main benefits of the Recostal system.
- Ready to use
- Perfect fit
- Single rib or key profiled
- Self-supporting in one or two axial directions