TITAN HD Folding Access Bracket
Download Case Study Here
Ischebeck TITAN Heavy Duty Folding Access Bracket (HD FAB) is a simple, easy to erect, use and dismantle climbing formwork / access platform that is a direct relation of the popular FAB access platform. TITAN HD FAB provides a shutter roll back system that can accommodate various shutter solutions from traditional soldiers and aluminium shutters to proprietary panel systems.
Lightweight and easy to install, TITAN HD FAB can be delivered pre-assembled and flat packed to site. With a 2.3m wide working deck and high level of edge protection, HD FAB is engineered to give total confidence in safety and security.
- 654mm (min) to 720mm (max) access to the inside of shutter in the rolled back position
- Maximum pour height 3.875m
- 720mm access to the inside of the shutter available when using NOE panels.
- Accommodates shutter heights up to 3.975m high (higher shutters possible subject to design)
- Units up to 7.2m wide feasible depending on shutter height/length and wind conditions
- Units are flat packed for easy transportation, erect, use and dismantle
- Up to 3 units can be transported on a standard flat bed trailer
- High edge protection on the main deck provides safety and confidence
- Units are fixed to wall on previously mounted wall brackets – setting out is not as critical as with other systems
- Openings, doors and windows can easily be avoided
- Trailing platforms can be added beneath the HD FAB for retrieving anchors, or for follow on trades as required.