Formwork Trainee Designer
We are Ischebeck Titan, a thriving 29-year strong construction company. Winners of the ‘2015 Construct’ award for innovation and best practice. We produce formwork / falsework designs for major projects across the UK and have offices internationally. Currently we have various vacancies available our Design Office in Oldham. This particular vacancy is for a Trainee Designer to join our team to work alongside our design team producing 2D and 3D CAD design and calculations.
Our chosen candidate will have a strong prospect in developing their career as a Design Technician/ Design Engineer. This position also offers further advancement within this role.
What is the job role?
- Formwork / falsework design to our proprietary product range
- Calculations, with the use of BeamPal & RSTAB spatial framework software for more complex designs.
- Material take offs for site delivery
- Co-ordination with sales team and site customer base
Required Personal Qualities:
- Respectable individual looking for a great career opportunity
- Willingness to work in a hands-on engineering role
- Good interpersonal/ team working skills
- Dependable/ good timekeeping
- Positive, adaptable and flexible attitude to work and personal development
- GCSE/A level – minimum Grade B/C in Maths and English
- I.T. skills with GCSE Grade C or equivalent level of achievement
- Ability to work in a logical organised manner.
- Committed to a career in Engineering.
- Good Communicator – verbal and written (emphasis on reports and documentation)
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement prospects
- Great bonus scheme
- Aviva medical insurance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Training and self-development opportunities.
To apply, please contact Jodie via Jodie.Capel@ischebeck-titan.co.uk with a copy of your C.V and cover letter.