Formwork Design Technician
We are Ischebeck Titan, a thriving 29-year strong construction company. Winners of the ‘2015 Construct’ award for innovation and best practice. We produce formwork / falsework designs for major projects across the UK and have offices internationally. Currently we have various vacancies available our Design Office in Oldham. This particular vacancy is for a Design Formwork Technician to join our growing team to work on:
- Formwork / falsework design to our proprietary product range
- Calculations, with the use of BeamPal & RSTAB spatial framework software for more complex designs.
- Material take offs for site delivery
- Co-ordination with sales team and site customer base
Required Personal Qualities:
- Respectable individual looking for a great career opportunity
- Willingness to work in a hands-on engineering role
- Good interpersonal/ team working skills
- Dependable/ good timekeeping
- Positive, adaptable and flexible attitude to work and personal development
Skills required – Formwork Design Technician Role
- HNC in Civil Engineering
- Good I.T. skills – Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit
- Basic understanding of engineering processes.
- Ability to work in a logical organised manner.
- Good Communicator – verbal and written (emphasis on reports and documentation)
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines
- Physics GCSE grade C or above
- Knowledge and experience of CAD Packages (AutoCAD and Revit)
- AS/A Levels in the relevant disciplines
- University Degree in relevant disciplines
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement prospects
- Great bonus scheme
- Aviva medical insurance along
- Excellent pension scheme
- Training and self-development opportunities.
To apply, please contact Jodie via Jodie.Capel@ischebeck-titan.co.uk with a copy of your C.V and cover letter.