Titan aluminium bridging beam (plus friction clamp)
For bridging over openings and obstacles
Titan friction clamps are used to combine Titan 225 aluminium formwork beams as required. The shear-resistant connection of a stack of two or three beams results in a bridging beam with a higher load-carrying capacity.
The bridging beam represents an alternative to a steel beam, but with a weight of only approx. 22 kg/m (Type 2) or 36 kg/m (Type 3) is considerably lighter.
Furthermore, when access is difficult, bridging beams can even be dismantled into their individual lightweight aluminium parts for easy removal.
Titan 225 aluminium formwork beam
- Available in nine lengths: 1.50 – 3.00 – 3.60 – 4.20 – 4.80 – 5.40 – 6.00 – 7.20 – 9.00 m
- Depth: 225 mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg/m
- Bending stiffness: 1591 kNm²
- Perm. bending moment: 23 kNm
- Perm. shear force: 89 kN
Titan friction clamp
- Horizontal forces transferred directly at the beam
- Ideal for fixing to TITAN 225 aluminium formwork beam
- Verified typical calculations