Access solutions for facade installation
Self-climbing cladding screens from Ischebeck Titan provide an alternative access solution for high-rise facade installation, providing complete protection to the floors being constructed.
Adaptable for most cladding types – curtain walls, sandwich panels, patent glazing etc. – Cladding Screens achieve facade installation with no ties required; cladding elements are wholly finished as screens progress up the structure. Work on the facade can continue in high winds, leading to programme advantages over mastclimbing and other traditional systems.
- Screens can be supplied fully assembled and installed directly on to the building
- Folding decks for quicker installation/less laydown area
- Fits around shaped buildings
- Additional flexibility of the platforms to close gaps
- Pull out drawers to close off the building
- Multiple level access for different operations
- 200mm wider than a standard screen