Combining exceptional durability, versatility and performance with low weight, AluFix makes light work of tough wall-, slab- and foundation-forming tasks on refurbishment, landscaping and other contracts. The crane-independent hand-set formwork offers outstanding customer value.
AluFix is the product of choice for crane-free assemblies that have to deliver top-class results. The wide range of panel sizes is ideal for accommodating the various requirements and applications encountered across the globe.
Here are the main benefits of AluFix.
- Panel heights 350, 300, 270, 250, 150 and 135cm and only six-panel widths for
problem-free corner solutions with any wall thickness
- Permissible fresh concrete pressure (DIN 18218) over full surface of up to 56 kN/m2
(flatness tolerances to DIN 18202)
- Ideally suited for a diveristy of functions
- Great for refurbishment projects
- Closed hollow aluminium profile
- Assembly lock for structurally continuous connections with only a few hammer blows
- Ergonomic grip profile
- Robust frame construction
- High-grade powder-coated finish
- Impact and scratch resistant surface
- Easy to clean
- Smart multi-function profile
- Features welded-in Dywidag nuts
- All accessories attached with flange screw
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with 7 year warranty