The Versatile A-Frames can be used with NOE panels, aluminium beams or any other proprietary panel system. Compatible with our EPS system there is a built in access bracket at the top to accommodate an access platform. Standard pour heights of 7m are achievable, with greater heights available on request. Standard application allows for fresh concrete pressures of 40, 50 or 60kN/m², dependent on wall size and rate of pour.
We currently have three heights available, used in different configurations to provide single sided wall solutions ranging up to 10m on request.
Anchor Beam 2450: can be positioned on either the 2000 or 3030 Ischebeck Titan A Frame. The beam allows fixing of the anchors to the A-Frame.
Hammerhead and Sprint Nut: secures the NOE panel to the waler beam.
- Bespoke designs with full design and technical back up
- Compatible with Titan EPS and other edge protection systems
- Standard pour heights up to 7m; greater heights up to 10m on request
- High pressures achievable with realistic pour rates
- Hire or sale options
- Built in access at the top of the frame
- Pre-assembly if required
- Ideal for basements pours to RC Frames
- LOLER certified for lifting